Zip Code – 80104
Elementary – Franktown
Middle – Sagewood
High School – Ponderosa
Home Owners Association
HOA Name – Colorado Management
HOA Phone Number – 303-730-2200
HOA Web Site – sammgt.com
All Homes for Sale in Cobblestone Ranch Castle Rock CO
No listings? Sign up for alerts and get instant notifications as soon as a new listing hits the MLS.
Start of list of properties
All information subject to change and should be independently verified. See Disclaimer
Copyright © 2003 - 2023 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
Cobblestone Ranch Overview
Recently developed Cobblestone Ranch Castle Rock CO offers new houses at affordable prices amid the peaceful rolling Coloradan terrain. Situated between Castle Rock, Parker, and Franktown, Colorado, Cobblestone Ranch is one of the newest neighborhoods of growing Douglas County. Consistently ranked one of the best places in America for families, Castle Rock boasts modern amenities and entertainment all within easy reach of acres upon acres of the beautiful great outdoors. With this new development from Richmond American Homes, it’s more affordable than ever to settle down in the backyard of the Rockies
Cobblestone Ranch Castle Rock CO Location
Cobblestone Ranch is at the northeastern edge of Castle Rock and borders Parker to the north and Franktown to the south. A 20-minute drive down Castle Oaks Drive takes you to Castle Rock, depending on traffic, which offers a wide array of modern amenities including staples such as grocery stores, shopping, and medical facilities, entertainment and dining options such as fairgrounds, a recreation center, and a movie theater, and even pet spas and hair salons!
The local elementary and middle schools are only about 4 miles away, though in different directions, while the high school is an even closer drive. In total, taking your kids to school in the morning should never take you longer than 10 minutes, a definite bonus for busy professional families.
The subdivision of Cobblestone Ranch is conveniently located near I-25 and Highway 83, and is equidistant between Denver and Colorado Springs. The 30-or-so-mile journey to the sprawling metropolitan areas of Denver to the north and Colorado Springs to the south rarely takes more than an hour, even less without traffic. The Denver Tech Center and upscale shopping, dining, and entertainment of Park Meadows Mall are about half an hour away.
Cobblestone Ranch Houses
Cobblestone Ranch is under the exclusive development of Richmond American Homes, a national building company that originated in Denver and now operates in 11 states, in cooperation with the local HOA, Colorado Management & Associates, Inc. These brand-new, never-been-lived-in Richmond American Houses come in a wide variety of models and styles that can be personalized for individual families’ needs or bought pre-built. Richmond American knows that Cobblestone Ranch is a quickly growing community, and offers brand-new, quick-move-in houses that are ready to live in right away.
The Richmond American Homes extensive list of models includes:
- The Whitman – Starting at $300,950, this 2,087-square foot, 2-story house has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 2-car garage. Its additional features include a covered front porch, a kitchen with an island, a walk-in pantry, a laundry room, a master suite, a finished basement, and flex space.
- The Alcott -Starting at $309,950, this 1,900-square foot, ranch-style house has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2-car garage. Its additional features include a walk-in pantry, a deluxe master bath, a finished basement, and flex space near the kitchen.
- The Twain – Starting at $309,950, this 2,200-square foot, 2-story house has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 2-car garage. Its additional features include a covered front porch, corner pantry, fireplace, and master suite.
- The Hemingway -Starting at $325,950, this 2,492-square foot, 2-story house has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 2-car garage. Its additional features include a fireplace, kitchen island, walk-in pantry, laundry room, loft, and entryway flex space.
- The Delaney – Starting at $338,950, this 2,378-square foot, ranch-style house has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2-car garage. Its additional features include a covered front porch, formal dining room, kitchen island, walk-in pantry, breakfast nook, walk-in closet, study, and unfinished basement.
- The Pinnacle – Starting at $357,950, this 2,187-square foot, ranch-style house has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 3-car garage. Its additional features include a covered front porch, formal dining room, walk-in pantry, laundry room, and finished basement.
- The Seth – Starting at $358,950, this 3,006-square foot, 2-story house has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 3-car garage. Its additional features include a kitchen nook, walk-in pantry, formal dining room, powder room, study, walk-in closet, laundry room, master suite, and loft.
- The Daniel – Starting at $360,950, this 2,326-square foot, ranch-style house has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 2-car garage. Its additional features include a covered porch, kitchen island, walk-in pantry, gas fireplace, study, and unfinished basement.
- The Dillon – Starting at $364,950, this 3,087-square foot, 2-story house has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and a 3-car garage. Its additional features include a deluxe master bath, butler’s pantry, breakfast nook, study, covered patio, gourmet kitchen, and fireplace.
Established houses built in the 2000s are also available on the market. Cobblestone Ranch offers families choices: ranch or two-story, 3 or 4 bedrooms, traditional or craftsman, and all are set within the beautiful and private preserved areas of Colorado.
Cobblestone Ranch Amenities
Within this growing neighborhood, residents will find a community center, tennis court, clubhouse, pool, playgrounds, and walking trails among Cobblestone Ranch’s more than 600 acres of open space. This peaceful, quiet subdivision is a perfect retreat for working professionals and families, but is within easy reach of all the modern amenities of Castle Rock and Parker. Franktown Elementary School, Sagewood Middle School, and Ponderosa High School are all within a 10-minute drive of Cobblestone Ranch houses while the growing business centers of both Castle Rock and Parker are easily accessible. From local eateries to a brand new hospital, a new indoor athletic center, the Outlets of Castle Rock, and local community events, residents of Cobblestone Ranch rarely need to make the trek into nearby Denver.
Cobblestone Ranch is about a 10-minute drive from Hidden Mesa Open Space to the south. With 1224 acres of natural beauty shared and maintained by Castle Rock and Franktown, Hidden Mesa is a mecca for hikers, bikers, bird watchers, picnickers, horseback riders, and other nature lovers with trails connecting to the Cherry Creek Trail. It’s a protected haven for local wildlife and vegetation, including coyote, prairie dogs, mule deer, and pronghorn and contains diverse ecosystems within its meadows, forests, grasslands, and ponds.