Zip Code – 80104
Elementary – South Ridge
Middle – Mesa
High School – Douglas County
HOA Name – Pristine Communities – John O’Connor
HOA Phone Number – 303-663-3615
HOA Web Site – Plum Creek Castle Rock CO HOA
All Available Homes for Sale in Plum Creek CO
Start of list of properties
All information subject to change and should be independently verified. See Disclaimer
Copyright © 2003 - 2023 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
Plum Creek Overview
Homes for Sale in Plum Creek CO consists of townhouses and single-family properties at affordable prices. This popular neighborhood is among the earliest to be developed in Castle Rock. Its location right off of Interstate-25, surrounding the famous Plum Creek Golf and Country Club, and its proximity to modern amenities and conveniences make it an ideal location for young professionals, families, and individuals in all stages of life.
Plum Creek Castle Rock CO Location
One of the larger subdivisions of Castle Rock, Plum Creek is only minutes away from the thriving city center, which boasts local restaurants, cafes, salons, specialty stores, convenience stores, banks, and medical facilities. The local public elementary, middle, and high schools are between 10 and 15 minutes away, depending on traffic
Plum Creek is located just off of Interstate-25, making it very convenient for commuting, weekend drives, and day trips. Denver and Colorado Springs are just 40 minutes away while the Denver Tech Center in Greenwood Village is about 20 miles up I-25.
Developed around Plum Creek Golf and Country Club, the greens and challenging holes of this local favorite are mere minutes from residents’ doorsteps. For those who prefer hiking to teeing off, Rhyolite Regional Park and Quarry Mesa Open Space are less than 3 miles from the Plum Creek neighborhood, giving residents easy access to year-round outdoor recreation and stunning views of the rugged Front Range.
Characteristics of Homes in Plum Creek
Plum Creek is one of the earliest communities to be established in Castle Rock. Its HOA, Pristine Communities, was formed in 1983 and continues to oversee development and management in this popular subdivision.
Plots of land are available for either building a custom property or contracting Newport Homes to build it. The land for sale in Plum Creek sells for under $100,000 for just under 0.2 acres, giving buyers the opportunity to create a house that is designed to precisely fit their needs.
Townhomes and condos by Century Communities and others are available for purchase for between $200,000 and $370,000 for anywhere from 1,230 to 3,600 square feet of living space. Many of these complexes are literally next to Plum Creek Golf Course and are an integral part of this golf community. These modern or remodeled townhouses have between 2 and 3 bedrooms and 2 and 4 baths, and range from basic accommodations with appliances such as dishwashers, dryers, and washing machines to spacious properties with 2-car garages, walk-in closets, 5-piece baths, balconies, covered patios, heated bathroom floors, and fireplaces.
Along with many established houses currently ready for move-in, Richmond American Homes also offers customizable properties in a number of basic plans. These include:
- The Hemingway — Starting at $367,950, this 2,692-square foot, 2-story property has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 2-car garage. Its additional features include a fireplace, kitchen island, walk-in pantry, laundry room, loft, and entryway flex space.
- The Daphne — Starting at $376,950, this 2,592-square foot, 2-story property has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 3-car garage. Its additional features include a covered front porch, a study, an open breakfast nook, and a full unfinished basement.
- The Delaney – Starting at $387,950, this 2,422-square foot, ranch-style property has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 3-car garage. Its additional features include a covered back porch, formal dining room, kitchen island, walk-in pantry, and breakfast nook.
- The Daniel – This 2,349-square foot, ranch-style property has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 3-car garage. Its additional features include a covered porch, kitchen island, walk-in pantry, spacious great room, and study.
- The Daniela – Starting at $397,950, this 2,806-square foot, 2-story house has 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and a 3-car garage. Its additional features include a covered porch, formal dining room, gourmet kitchen, study, laundry room, and unfinished basement.
- The Dillon – Starting at $414,950, this 3,088-square foot, 2-story property has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and a 3-car garage. Its additional features include a formal dining room, butler’s pantry, breakfast nook, study, covered front porch, and finished basement.
Plum Creek Living Room
Other established properties in Plum Creek Castle Rock CO by Legend Homes, Boulder Creek Neighborhood, Maple Leaf Investors LLC, and Almquist Construction LLC are also available for between $430,00 and $785,000. These diverse builders offer properties from the basic to the luxurious, 2-story to ranch-style, 3 bedroom to 5 bedroom, and from traditional to mountain contemporary utilizing materials like stone, brick, and stucco that exemplify the beauty of the Coloradan landscape.
Plum Creek Amenities
This community is one of avid golfers who enjoy the recreation at the rolling hills of Plum Creek Golf and Country Club. Besides golf, residents make the short journey to Rhyolite Regional Park, which has miles of hiking and biking paths, sports facilities, a picnic pavilion, playing fields, a tennis court, and a playground, and Quarry Mesa Open Space, which has a 3-mile hiking or biking route with stunning views of the Front Range from Pikes Peak to Longs Peak and Castle Rock. The East Plum Creek Trail is 6 miles of paved trail that takes bikers through the wetlands of Sellars Gulch to the Meadows.
While just a short drive from the charming shops, cafes, entertainments, and restaurants in Castle Rock, it also has a few amenities right within its neighborhood such as Plum Creek Medical with urgent care services, Plum Creek Academy, Plum Creek Veterinary Services, Plum Creek Auto, Great Clips Hair Cut Salon, and the LDS Church of Plum Creek. Plum Creek is just minutes from a Safeway, the Douglas County Fairgrounds, the post office, UPS, Walgreens, banks and ATMs, car dealerships, and the Douglas County Library. The children have a short drive to Douglas County’s acclaimed public schools: South Ridge Elementary, Mesa Middle School, and Douglas County High.
If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, visit these other Castle Rock CO pages for similar properties for sale.