Zip Code – 80108
Elementary – Timber Trail Elementary
Middle – Rocky Heights Middle School
High School – Rock Canyon High School
HOA Name – Hammersmith Management Inc.
HOA Phone Number – 303-980-0700
HOA Web Site
Buffalo Ridge Castle Pines CO Property for Sale.
Start of list of properties
Copyright © 2003 - 2024 Buying Buddy. All rights reserved.
Overview of Buffalo Ridge
Surrounded by an award-winning golf course at the foothills of the Front Range, Buffalo Ridge is one of Castle Pines’ most prestigious communities. With multi-million dollar custom homes, parks, trails, open spaces, and one of the best public school systems in the state, Buffalo Ridge is an excellent community for families, professionals, and retirees. This Castle Pines subdivision is only half an hour from Denver and the international airport, 20 minutes from the Denver Tech Center, and even closer to surrounding communities like Castle Rock, Parker, and Centennial.
Characteristics of Properties
Buffalo Ridge was developed around the Ridge at Castle Pines North after it opened in 1997. Most of these single-family houses were constructed in the 2000’s and sell for between $850,000 and $1,500,000 and above for 5,000 to 7,500 square feet. The neighborhood is managed by local HOA, Hammersmith Management, Inc.
All of these custom properties express their own unique personality and style. From contemporary to rustic to Mediterranean, 1-2 story, Buffalo Ridge homes are distinct and exquisitely crafted. Here are some of the stunning features to expect from Buffalo Ridge houses:
- Elegant touches liked cherrywood or wide-plank walnut flooring, tile work, exposed wood beams, stone fireplaces, or built-in bookshelves.
- Gourmet kitchens with high-end stainless steel appliances, tile backsplashes, granite slab counters, center islands with bar seating, double oven with warming drawer, or walk-in pantry.
- Master bedroom with double-sided fireplace, private balcony, soaking tub, or walk-in closets.
- Outdoor spaces with water features like waterfalls or ponds, fire pit, covered deck, Trex deck, or patio for lounging and dining.
- Finished basements transformed into rec room, home theatre, fitness center, extra bedroom, wine cellar, or wet bar.
- Views of mountains, golf course, and city.
Buffalo Ridge Amenities
Widely acclaimed, The Ridge at Castle Pines North is an upscale public golf course that opened in 1997 and is the gathering place of choice for the avid golfers of the Buffalo Ridge community.
The Douglas County school system is among the best in the state with high test scores and rigorous programs. Local children attend Timber Trail Elementary, which is within walking distance for much of the community. Rocky Heights Middle School and Rocky Canyon High School are a 10-minute drive in neighboring Littleton. Castle Pines private and charter schools include Castle Pines Academy and DCS Montessori.
Nearby Daniels Park was a former ranch that is now a 1,000-acre open space with historic buildings, picnic spaces, 5.4 miles of trails, and a resident herd of bison. Buffalo Ridge Castle Pines CO is right off of Castle Pines Parkway, which is lined with businesses such as King Soopers, Walgreens, Starbucks, La Dolce Vita, Duke’s Steakhouse, and medical facilities.
Monitor all the luxury homes in Castle Pines CO as soon as they come to market.